Method not found: 'Boolean System.Web.HttpRuntime.get_UsingIntegratedPipeline()

Jan 29, 2010 at 2:59 PM

Hello

I try to use Managed Fusion on the following config

Windows 2003 server

.NET Framework 2.0 SP1

IIS6

Managed fusion version 3.5

I get the following error :

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean System.Web.HttpRuntime.get_UsingIntegratedPipeline()'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Boolean System.Web.HttpRuntime.get_UsingIntegratedPipeline()'.]
   ManagedFusion.Rewriter.RewriterModule.context_BeginRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Nick\Documents\Projects\Managed Fusion (Open Source)\ManagedFusion.Rewriter\Source\RewriterModule.cs:162
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +92
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +64

Any help would be appreciated :-)

Thanks

Fred

Mar 17, 2010 at 10:39 AM
Hi Fred If you are able to figure it out do let me know the solution as i am also facing the same problem . Any help would be appreciated. Meanwhile i am trying to figure it out what it can be if i come across any solution i will share it over here. THanks Raees
Coordinator
Mar 17, 2010 at 11:45 AM

You guys don't have the latest service pack installed.  Install 

.NET 2.0 SP2

And this problem will go away.

Apr 12, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Hi,

This method is available in the System.Web.dll of the .NET framework 2.0.50727.3053 (ie after .NET 2.0 SP2).

Installation of SP2 is possible, if you have previous version of .NET framework.

This problem happened to me even though I had .NET framework 3.5 SP1. I then borrowed System.Web.dll version 2.0.50727.3053 from my colleague and dropped in the GAC and restarted the IIS. It worked.

Thanks,

Joseph.