Discussions under Rules

When posting to the discussion list for help, please be as clear about the problem as possible, and add as much detail about your server setup, rewriter configuration, and any problems you are experiencing.  This helps in resolving the issues in a timely manor.

One Redirect for all Rewrites

first post: samofwise wrote: Hey, I am wanting to know if its possible with Managed Fusion Rewri...

Reverse Proxy set up at virtual directory level

first post: harinderkhanna wrote: Hi, Are there any special instructions to set up reverse proxy at...

OutRewriteRule not working for Specific Domian

first post: harikumarmuthu wrote: I’m Using managed fusion rewriter to proxy our content and with Out...

Noooo.. %0 is for the whole RewriteCond str, not %1 !

first post: cjard wrote: As I use v3.6 and going round in circles with MFRW doing CRAZY thin...

Couple of bugs?

first post: cjard wrote: ..one is a documentation bug Your readme doesn't mention anything ...

Custom headers

first post: cerberus247 wrote: Hi, Great work with the URL rewriter. I'm currenlty looking to s...

Recursive rule checking causes overflow

first post: antoine220 wrote: Hi, I've just installed Url Rewriter as a nuget package in my ASP....

Help on Creating Proxy from IIS6 to Appache

first post: hemant026 wrote: if any one knows how to create a proxy from IIS6 to Apache is pleas...

ReverseProxy with IIS6

first post: hemant026 wrote: Is there any who can help me in creating reverse proxy with IIS6i h...

Rewrite rule does not pass the querystring params

first post: krylor wrote: Hi Guys,my rewrite rule is as followsRewriteEngine On RewriteLog "...

latest post: hemant026 wrote: Dear krylor will you please help me in resolving a issue in mycase ...