Discussions under Setup

When posting to the discussion list for help, please be as clear about the problem as possible, and add as much detail about your server setup, rewriter configuration, and any problems you are experiencing.  This helps in resolving the issues in a timely manor.

One Redirect for all Rewrites

first post: samofwise wrote: Hey, I am wanting to know if its possible with Managed Fusion Rewri...

Rewrite from within sub directory

first post: Sylocule wrote: Hi all, I am trying to set up the rewriter to redirect to an inte...

.NET Framework 4.0 problem

first post: JohnHu wrote: Hello, I tried this on my .net 4.0 site with integrated managed p...

IIS 8 support

first post: fixyourshoes wrote: Do you support IIS 8, or do you plan to support it?

Couple of bugs?

first post: cjard wrote: ..one is a documentation bug Your readme doesn't mention anything ...

Recursive rule checking causes overflow

first post: antoine220 wrote: Hi, I've just installed Url Rewriter as a nuget package in my ASP....

Does this work with the IIS development version?

first post: jonp123 wrote: Nice looking project. Have source installed in VS2010 and the basi...

latest post: jonp123 wrote: Think I found an answer. Yyes it works with the built in developeme...

Configuration: Buffering of Response-Stream

first post: DBR wrote: Hi! Is there a setting or another possibility to deny the bufferin...

is it possible to set my post url in number?

first post: angy0721 wrote: Hi, i have a question about post url (absolute address of my posts)...

Help on Creating Proxy from IIS6 to Appache

first post: hemant026 wrote: if any one knows how to create a proxy from IIS6 to Apache is pleas...